Terms for submitting your Curriculum Vitae
Thank you for your interest in submitting your CV to the company Creative Pharma Services S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). By submitting your CV to the Company, we are given the opportunity to review your information and, if we feel that it meets the formal requirements for a job position, we may contact you to provide any other required information or to arrange an interview appointment. By sending your CV to us you accept the following terms:
- When you submit your CV to the Company, we collect and process your data to assess your professional skills and competencies and to examine possibilities of cooperation. Processing of data is based on consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending email to email@example.com with subject "REVOKE”. In that case we will not be able to examine possibilities of cooperation.
- Access to your data may only be provided to our duly authorized employees. In case we need to transfer your data to other companies, to which the Company offers Human Resources Management Services (our "Clients”), we will contact you and ask for your consent.
- When you submit your CV in response to a job announcement published by the Company, we will retain your CV for six (6) months after completion of the hiring process. If you provide your consent for further processing or when you submit your CV on voluntary basis, we will retain your CV for two (2) years. After the expiry of the retention period, the Company may ask you to renew your consent and process your data for another two (2) years.
- Data collected are kept in digital format and with safety at Company’s premises.
- You declare that:
- You provide accurate and true information.
- You do not provide information on criminal convictions and offenses or specific categories of personal data (such as information on political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, health data, etc.)
- You do not provide information related to a third party, unless explicitly authorized by the third party.
- When you submit your CV via the website www.creativephs.com, you acknowledge, agree and accept the "Data Protection Policy”.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification of your personal data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by Law.
- Restriction of processing of your personal data, to the extent permitted by Law.
- Portability of your data
- To withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have any request or question regarding this policy, you may email us or send us a written request, using our contact details set out below. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, we advise you to use our "Data Subject Request Form" (English version / Greek version) and submit it to the following contact details.
Creative Pharma Services S.A.
286 Kifisias Ave., Halandri 152 32, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 32 59 350
Fax: +30 210 32 59 380
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).