Creative Pharma Services is a proud sponsor of the 4th Panhellenic Conference of Clinical Research, organized by the Hellenic Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (ELEFI).
Mrs. Dimitra Tsapoga, [Creative Pharma Services Scientific Lead & Head of Clinical Operations], a member of the conference organizing committee, and Mr. Vasilis Giannakopoulos [Creative Pharma Services Head of Medical Affairs] will be chairing independent sessions in the three-day event.
The Conference, titled “Pharmaceutical Medicine & Clinical Research in the 21st Century: Adapting to Digital Health and Empowering the Patient”, will be held from 20 to 22 June 2019 at the Biomedical Research Foundation, Academy of Athens (ΙΙΒΕΑΑ).
Oral presentations and Posters from Creative Pharma Services’ Medical Advisors, Clinical Managers and Associates will be presented throughout the three-day event focusing on strengthening the patient-centred mindset and the approach of digital health to empower the patient.
This year’s event is dedicated to the future of biomedical research, advanced therapies and digital health in Greece. Focusing on strengthening the patient-centred mindset and the approach of digital health to empower the patient.
Participants will have the opportunity to listen and see the latest updates on Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Studies, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information and Translation Research.
The delegates, distinguished scientists and representatives of Health Authorities and patient associations will be able to exchange views on experiences, practices and collaborations from the Greek and international environment.
Thursday 20th June 2019
1. Digital Technology in Clinical Practice and Medical R&D: Through the Patient’s Eye. Flora Leptourgidou, Clinical Study Manager, Creative Pharma Services S.A., Athens
2. Generating Data Directly Addressing the Unmet Need of The Patient, The Next KOL. Margarita Zacharogianni, Medical Advisor, Creative Pharma Services S.A., Athens
Friday 21st June 2019
1. Real Data. Can the Patient Drive Medicines’ Development? Giorgos Deraos, Medical Advisor, Creative Pharma Services S.A., Athens
Saturday 22nd June 2019
1. “Next Generation” PROs: Bringing Patient Centricity to Life. Maria Notaridou, Medical Advisor, Creative Pharma Services S.A.
2. Patients-Health Statistics: Please Mind the Gap. Antigoni Theodorou, Medical Statistician, Creative Pharma Services S.A.
3. The Use of New Technologies and Big Data in the Design and Implementation of Clinical Studies. What is the Impact on the Patient. Stamatina Koutroumpi, Clinical Manager, Creative Pharma Services S.A.
4. Digital Endpoint. Looking Through the Digital Lens. Emmanouil Volikos, Clinical Manager, Creative Pharma Services S.A.
1. Improvement of Sperm Quality on Hyperviscous Semen Using DNase I treatment. Effrosyni Nossi, Clinical Research Associate, Creative Pharma Services S.A.